Our residential design firm is looking for a Lead Architect to manage our contract design department. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, evaluating and manipulating designs to meet the needs of our clientele. We focus on energy-efficient designs, so we’re looking for a licensed architect with green building experience. Additionally, the ideal candidate should be open to contributing designs to our online repository of residential blueprints. Such contributions earn commissions in addition to the candidate’s base salary. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of dedicated architects, we’re interested in meeting with you.
• Create architectural designs based on customer input and feedback
• Prepare and execute client contracts pursuant to specific consultations
• Adjust contracts and designs to meet the changing needs of clients
• Draft designs that reflect green building values and cater to our clients’ desires for smaller carbon footprints
• Adhere to all industry standards in design
• Communicate with contractors and construction workers to implement designs
• Oversee and manage architectural production sta
If you’ve got a keen eye for design and always have your finger on the pulse of industry trends, then we want to hear from you. Our firm is interested in hiring an experienced Interior Designer to work at our local client site. The Interior Designer will be part of a collaborative team of Engineers, Architects and Design Assistants. The successful candidate will provide design team leadership in all project phases from initial development to completion and assist in the design and documentation of interior spaces.
• Work with interior design team to develop design solutions
• Research concepts and materials to support design team on technical issues influencing concept development
• Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion
• Conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design projects
• Prepare and participate in client presentations
• Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budget